This municipality makes every possible effort to make this website compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. If you have advice or comments on how we can improve this website’s accessibility for you or for other users who have disabilities, please do let us know.
This municipal website has been designed with the aim of providing accessibility to all users, including those with disabilities:
- The fonts used throughout this website are standardized and are intended to be easily readable and legible across various devices.
- The design of this site is intended to rely on text for navigational links (instead of graphics) in order to make the site readable by screen readers and other assistive technology
- Our intention is to communicate to you and other site users mainly with textual content instead of relying on color.
- Whenever possible, we have all images and hyperlinks with appropriate or descriptive “alt text” or alternative text to help
- Our intention is to make this website complaint with American with Disabilities Act Section 508 so that it is accessible to all users.
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as as the WCAG 2.1 A and AA for accessibility standards.
- Should you or anybody else have some difficulty or challenges accessing any part of this site, please contact us directly through this website, via email, through the mail, or call us on the telephone with your questions, concerns, advice, or comments. We will do our best to assist you!
If you use technology to assist with with consuming content on this site, including a Braille reader, a screen reader, TTY (Text Telephone) or TDD (Telecommunication Device for the Deaf) and the format, layout, organization or style of any of the content or material on this website interferes or inhibits with your ability to access the information, please contact us. Alternatively, users who need accessibility assistance can contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
To help us serve you better, please include the following information when contacting us:
- Describe the nature of your accessibility problem
- What is the URL / web address where the information is located
- What format would you prefer to receive the content or material provided to you
- The best contact information for you
Web Browser Accessibility Tools
Nowadays the most popular browsers have accessibility built into it. Likewise the most popular mobile devices (specifically Android and iOS) have accessibility built into their operation systems. It could help you to look at the links below for assistance in optimizing and enhancing your user-experience should you have issues with accessibility:
- Android Device Accessibility Information
- Apple iOS Accessibility Information
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
- Edge Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- This site will also contain PDF files, and therefore you may use Adobe Reader to view and print these PDFs. Adobe Reader is a free software program and is available across most popular platforms, devices and operating systems. You can visit the Adobe website to download the software.
- Should you wish to read any PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website and look at the information underneath the section labeled “Accessibility resources” which has helpful information.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines can also be accessed online