TOWNS OF ARBOR VITAE, LAC DU FLAMBEAU, MINOCQUA AND WOODRUFF
LAKELAND AIRPORT COMMISSION
THURSDAY, OCT. 6, 2022, 6 P.M.
TOWN OF WOODRUFF
1418 1st Ave.
WOODRUFF, WI 54568
Call meeting to order: Town of Woodruff Chairman Michael Timmons.
Roll call and verification of quorum: Town of Woodruff Clerk Julie Huotari.
- Introduction of commissioners.
- Approval of agenda.
- Review and discussion of annual meeting minutes from Oct. 7, 2021.
- Airport update: Report by Airport Commission Administrator Jon Schmitz.
- Review, discussion and approval of 2023 operating budget and owner appropriations to budget.
- Any other business owners would like to discuss.
- Restrictions to the use of airport property.
In compliance with open meetings laws, there will not be a discussion on any matter other than agenda items as listed above which have been properly posted and the media notified.
Requests from person with disabilities who require assistance to participate in this meeting should be made to the town offices, at the address identified above, or by telephone at 715-356-9421, with as much advance notice as possible.
A quorum of the town boards of Arbor Vitae, Lac du Flambeau, Minocqua and Woodruff will be attending as well as a possible quorum of each town’s planning commission/committee.